TISA exploits TISAtech platform to select Contengo to support technology modernisation programme and new service development initiatives for the wealth management industry
- Demonstrates TISAtech’s ability to accelerate the adoption of validated, new technology providers
- Contengo joined the TISAtech community in December 2020
- Further showcasing TISAtech’s commitment to driving innovation and positive change across the financial services arena
London, Thursday 23rd September 2021. TISA appoints Contengo to deliver a client experience modernisation programme and the development of a new service offering. Contengo is an expert software and consulting firm providing strategic advisory services and specialist software solutions to the wealth management industry. The company joined the TISAtech Fintech community in December 2020.
Alongside most across the global financial services industry, TISA is on a mission to inject innovation and positive change through the application of modern technologies to its rapidly expanding suite of business-critical services. To support these goals, TISA has embarked on an ambitious transformation programme which involves modernising the capabilities of an existing, industry-leading service and creating a highly specialised, new web-based offering that includes a fully automated client portal.
According to Danielle Barrass, Operations Manager at TISA. “Our overall objective is to ensure our users have access to a modern range of efficient, cost-effective, low-risk services that meet the changing needs of the wealth management community. To do this we needed to find an expert partner with specialist knowledge to help us. We identified several potential vendors, including TISAtech FinTech members, of which Contengo was one. Following a thorough evaluation process, it soon became clear Contengo had the precise blend of proven software development skills, approach, and sector experience we were looking for.”
Danielle continued. “These are high-profile projects with aggressive delivery deadlines, and I am delighted to report that Contengo has more than risen to the challenge. Throughout the programme the team has consistently demonstrated deep industry knowledge; they are collaborative, highly responsive with a refreshing can-do approach. It’s been a great experience so far, and I am looking forward to the successful delivery of these strategic initiatives, and the benefits they will provide for the community we serve.”
Gary Bond, CEO at TISAtech, concluded. “The collaboration with Contengo is helping TISA to significantly raise the bar across the wealth management industry by providing modern, vastly improved service capabilities that will help to revolutionise the way the business operates. In addition, I am particularly excited that our chosen partner was a member of the TISAtech community. This is a perfect example of TISAtech’s ability to empower accelerated, positive change in action and is a win-win situation for everyone involved. Stay tuned; there is more to come.”
Notes for Editors
- TISAtech is the Global Digital Market Network connecting FinTechs with established financial services firms, for greater tech adoption and innovation.
- TISAtech provides an essential platform for FinTechs seeking to build profile, increase market engagement, and to develop their propositions, whilst offering financial institutions the opportunity to create powerful new partnerships and business models, for enhanced performance.
- For FinTechs: Our FinTech Club offers multiple benefits, included a range of support services and development tools to help FinTechs strengthen their propositions and foster more successful business relationships with leading financial institutions. www.tisatech.com/tisatech-fintech-club/
- For Financial Institutions: With an increasing need to streamline business processes, generate new revenue opportunities and consistently meet the ever-evolving demands of the regulators, TISAtech enables the financial services industry to discover, assess, track and adopt innovative technology solutions. The service utilises the database, taxonomic classification and FinTech assessment processes of The Disruption House (TDH).
- Our vision is to facilitate the accelerated partnering and adoption of transformational digital solutions across the UK and Europe, for the benefit of the End Consumer and the betterment of the financial services industry as a whole.
For more information on TISAtech, please visit www.tisatech.com
TISAtech and TISA
- TISAtech is part of The Investing and Saving Alliance (TISA), the UK’s cross-industry financial services body with over 230 members. TISA’s ambition is to improve the financial wellbeing of UK consumers by bringing the financial services savings industry together to promote collective engagement, to deliver solutions and to champion innovation for the benefit of people, our industry and the nation.
For more information on TISA, please visit www.tisa.uk.com
Contengo are on a mission to help firms leapfrog their tech to land squarely at the feet of today’s consumers.
Founded in early 2020 by industry veterans, Charles and Louisa Southey, the first focus was on developing the tools to enable engagement with projects of all shapes and sizes. Contengo are agnostic and don’t subscribe to the ‘not invented here’ syndrome. Best solutions in the market are utilised where they work, otherwise they are built by the team. In-house expertise spans several industries and has been gained from both the supplier and supplied perspectives. Being able to see the wood for the trees in customers’ aspirations, and developing a plan for success, keeps projects on track and within budget.
For more information on Contengo please visit www.contengo.net or contact us directly at [email protected]