- TISAtech is the digital platform that connects FinTechs with financial services firms, predominately banks, insurers and asset managers to provide solutions to issues such as outdated legacy systems.
- Nebula is TISAtech’s new FinTech Development Panel – a network of development tools for FinTechs.
- R3 is Nebula’s first panel member, providing blockchain solutions to help firms digitise processes and systems.
TISAtech, a digital market network connecting established financial services firms with FinTechs, announces that R3, an enterprise software firm, is the first member of Nebula. Nebula is TISAtech’s FinTech Development Panel, a network of development and infrastructure tools that FinTech’s can use to build their propositions on a free of charge basis.
R3 has an enterprise blockchain platform, Corda, that digitalises the processes and systems that firms rely on to connect and transact with each other, and has more than 400 institutions deploying, servicing and building on it.
R3’s involvement with Nebula is part of TISAtech’s incubator network which offers new players in the FinTech world support and help to develop their business model by making valuable connections with firms that can offer their development expertise.
While use of Nebula is free of charge, if the FinTech becomes successful in its campaign and starts to generate revenue, it can then purchase the necessary licences at discounted rate.
More generally, TISAtech creates a low risk, low cost, low carbon engagement strategy with a high-profile upside at a fraction of the cost of a typical industry event presence for FinTechs. They have access to personalised advice and support, monthly platform insights on institutional interest, receive monthly trends updates from TISA initiatives, and will be automatically invited to tech sprints relevant to their domain and to industry events.
Gary Bond, CEO, TISAtech said: “We are really pleased to welcome R3 to Nebula as our founding member. R3 will make sure that the FinTechs using TISAtech have access to the services, support and guidance they need to build business networks. The FinTech industry needs initiatives like this now more than ever to help them grow and make their mark in booming sector.”
Ivar Wiersma, Head of R3 Venture Development said: “We are extremely pleased to have partnered with TISAtech and join their new incubator panel, Nebula. Our ecosystem of over 400 participants is the perfect complement to TISAtech’s partner network of enterprise customers, technology companies, corporates, start-up mentors and investors. R3 welcomes such collaboration to help blockchain and data start-ups validate their ideas, get production ready and accelerate their Go-To-Market strategy with customers.”
TISAtech was launched by The Investing and Saving Alliance earlier this year to help FinTechs be discovered, stand out, accelerate engagement and monitor prospect interest during this period when usual routes to market, such as events and conferences, have been restricted due to the pandemic. The initiative catalyses corporate and FinTech engagement, building technology focussed communities and accelerating innovation through direct industry promotion and structured engagement.
- TISAtech is a new generation ’open finance’ FinTech Market Network that connects FinTechs and Financial Institutions for greater tech adoption and innovation.
- TISAtech provides an essential platform for FinTechs seeking to build profile and increase market engagement, offering financial institutions the opportunity to create powerful new partnerships and business models for enhanced performance.
- With an increasing need to streamline business processes, generate new revenue opportunities and consistently meet the ever-evolving demands of the regulators, TISAtech enables the financial services industry to discover, assess, track and adopt innovative technology solutions. The service utilises the database, taxonomic classification and FinTech assessment processes of The Disruption House (TDH).
- Our vision is to facilitate the accelerated partnering and adoption of transformational digital solutions across the UK and Europe, for the benefit of consumers and the betterment of the financial services industry as a whole.
For more information on TISAtech, please visit www.tisatech.com
TISAtech and TISA
- TISAtech is part of The Investing and Saving Alliance (TISA), the UK’s cross-industry financial services body with over 220 members. TISA’s ambition is to improve the financial wellbeing of UK consumers by bringing the financial services savings industry together to promote collective engagement, to deliver solutions and to champion innovation for the benefit of people, our industry and the nation.
- With a focus on three key pillars of work to best support the consumer and UK financial services, TISA has become a major industry delivery organisation for consumer focused, digital industry infrastructure initiatives:
- Strategic Policy Initiatives that Influence Policymakers regarding the financial wellbeing of UK consumers and the environment within which the industry operates.
- Expert Technical Support on a range of operational and regulatory issues targeted at improving infrastructure and processes, establishing standards of good practice and the interpretation and implementation of new rules and regulations
- Transformative Digital Initiatives that are driving ground-breaking innovation and the development of industry infrastructure for greater operational effectiveness and revenue promoting opportunity for firms. https://www.linkedin.com/company/tisatech-tt
As consumers, the financial services industry and the economy react to and recover from the effects of the pandemic, the importance of the work that TISA prioritises has never been more apparent.
For more information on TISA, please visit www.tisa.uk.com
Follow us on: View our: EVENTS | TRAINING | NEWS
R3 is an enterprise software firm that is pioneering digital industry transformation. With our foundation in enterprise blockchain technology, we power solutions that deliver trust across the financial services industry and beyond. Our enterprise blockchain platform Corda is digitalizing the processes and systems that firms rely on to connect and transact with each other and has more than 400 institutions deploying, servicing and building on it. And our confidential computing platform, Conclave, empowers businesses to develop applications that analyze and process sensitive data from multiple parties—all without compromising on confidentiality.