PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.tisatech.com is a site operated by TISAtech Limited (“we“, “us”, “our”, “TISAtech”). We are a limited liability company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 12699835 and have our registered office at Dakota House 25 Falcon Court, Preston Farm Industrial Estate, Stockton On Tees, United Kingdom, TS18 3TX. Our VAT registration number is 354 6138 94
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to suspend, withdraw or amend the content or service we provide or advertise on our site (in whole or in part) without notice and without the need to give a reason. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation, bulletin boards (“interactive services“).
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss, fines or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any
interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these terms.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to [email protected].
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to our site or impairment of the availability or accessibility of our site or which is otherwise harmful in nature;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (see below);
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); and/or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains (including without limitation) viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of these terms;
- not to attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack; and
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment, server or network on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All our materials and documents are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Protection by copyright means that the material or document cannot be copied, reproduced or distributed in any form (paper, electronic or otherwise) without the express written permission of TISAtech or subject to any exceptions as set out below.
All Intellectual Property Rights in all materials on this website are vested in TISAtech and/or its licensors and content contributors.
You must not copy, modify, use or otherwise deal with the whole or any part of this website (in particular, the Data) or any materials you have printed off or downloaded, and you must not use any graphs, charts, tables and any other materials available on the website separately from any accompanying text except that:
- you may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site;
- our materials (including graphs, charts and tables) protected by copyright may be reproduced free of charge in any format or medium for research and private study. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context. You must identify the source (give the title of the document from which the item is taken) and state that it is our copyright; and
- in order to simplify the process and reduce unnecessary administration and delay for re-users of our copyright material, extracts of up to 300 words (including graphs, charts and tables) may be re-used without the need to apply for a licence. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context. You must identify the source (give title of the document from which the extract is taken) and state that it is our copyright.
If you do not fall within the caveats above, to reproduce our copyright material, you must apply to us for a licence by email to [email protected] or by writing to TISAtech, Dakota House 25 Falcon Court, Preston Farm Industrial Estate, Stockton On Tees, United Kingdom, TS18 3TX. All requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Any trademarks shown on the site are the trademarks of TISAtech unless expressly stated otherwise. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any such trademarks, service marks, company names or logos or copyrights and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The content on our site is provided on an “as is” basis, for general information only. It has not been audited or verified by any third party and is subject to change at any time, without notice. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, as to the condition, quality, accuracy, suitability, fitness for purpose, completeness, or freedom from viruses of the information contained on our site or that such content will be accurate, complete, up to date, uninterrupted or error free.
Certain information contained on our site was based on or obtained or derived from data published or prepared by other parties (“Third Party Information”). While such sources are believed to be reliable, we assume no responsibility for the accuracy of any Third-Party Information.
We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any use of or reliance placed on all content on our site by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any representations, guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Whether you are a consumer or business user, to the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, fines or damage whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business or sales;
- business interruption;
- loss of profits or contracts, loss of savings and pure economic loss;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- wasted management or office time; and
- any other loss, fines or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
We will not be liable for any loss, fines or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only and should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss, fines or damage that may arise from your use of them.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our sole discretion, whether there has been a breach of these terms through your use of our site. When a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
Failure to comply with these terms constitutes a material breach of these terms upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; and/or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms. The responses described in these terms are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
You hereby indemnify and hold us, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us and our, it or their directors, officers, employees, partners and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, losses, fines, costs and other expenses (including, without limitation, legal fees and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms or other liabilities arising out of your use of our site.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
If you have any concerns about material that appears on our site, please contact [email protected]
Thank you for visiting our site.